We’re smack bang right in the middle of the city centre so wherever you’re going during your visit, our hotel’s never far away!
Directions from New Street Train Station:
- It’s just a 5 minute walk from New Street Station to nitenite, but if you plan to get a taxi, exit via the main exit ‘Station Street’ and there is a taxi rank just outside.
- If you’re walking to the hotel, you need to exit the station via the ‘Victoria Square’ exit (not the main exits). Head towards the Victoria Square exit which is accessed from Platform 2 at the far corner of the station.
- Exit the station and cross over the road.
- Turn left and continue forward over the Zebra crossing and down Navigation Street.
- Walk under the bridge with coloured ceiling lights (like big balloons!)
- To your left you’ll see the large red ‘Mailbox’ complex.
- Turn right and walk up the ramp.
- When you reach the road (the Britannia Car Park is just in front of you on the opposite side of the road), turn left onto Holliday Street.
- Continue forward, passing the large ‘Axis’ building and you will see the black and green ‘nitenite’ signs on your left.
- You’re here!