We’re sure you’ll agree that the frills are the best bits, so why not have it all? Chic but comfort-conscious interiors, avant-garde design, great city centre locations, welcoming and friendly staff – an altogether perfect little package at an altogether perfect little price!
Feeling hungry or just fancy a drink in a friendly and laidback atmosphere? You're in luck! Our hotel has its very own Café Bar on site - Saint Béni - serving delicious food all day long and you'll always get a warm welcome! For more information on Saint Béni, click here
A little bit of info...
- Reception: 24hrs
- Check in: from 3pm onwards
- Check out: before 12 noon
- Cash payers will need to bring a valid form of photo ID on arrival, a £50.00 cash deposit is required, this is returnable on departure after the room has been checked
- Complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel
- Guest PCs on upper lobby
- Restaurant serving food 7 days a week (until 10pm Mon-Sat / 1pm Sunday)
- Licensed Bar open 7 days a week (until 11pm Mon-Fri / midnight Saturday), featuring Wii Console available for customer use on 42”plasma screen TV
- Plasma TVs: free view channels and radio stations plus selection of pay-per-view movies
- Extras: additional pillows, towels and milk cartons available on request
- Hairdryers: available on request
- Dental and Shaving kits: available at a cost of £1.50 each
- Ironing rooms: located on each floor
- Fax/Photocopy facilities: available on request
- Vending machines: located throughout
- ATM machine: located in Reception
- Public Telephone: located in Reception
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning service: available at cost
- Parking: several Car Parking options available nearby. Closest is Britannia (opposite hotel) at approximately £14 for 24hrs or the Mailbox at approximately £17 for 24 hours. There is also metred on-road parking outside the hotel that is free from 6pm until 8am daily (free all day on Sundays).
Check out the links below to find out who, where, what and why!